PM Imran expresses solidarity with UAE after foiled Houthi attack
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan expressed abiding solidarity with the United Arab Emirates (UAE) following the recent attempted missile attack by Houthi group.
The premier held a telephone call with Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces, on Wednesday.
He strongly condemned the attack by Houthis conducted on 30 January 2022. He commended the timely and effective air defence response of the UAE that saved valuable precious lives.
He expressed deep concern at the recent escalation in attacks that have seriously threatened regional peace and security.
PM Imran Khan reaffirmed Pakistan’s abiding support for efforts to protect and promote regional peace and security through dialogue and diplomacy.
The two leaders also discussed bilateral cooperation and issues of mutual interest; and agreed to continue regular and close consultations at the highest level.
US to send fighter jets to UAE after Houthi ... 02:00 PM | 2 Feb, 2022
The United States will deploy fighter jets to help defend the United Arab Emirates after a series of missile attacks by ...
- PM Shehbaz to announce relief package for those who can’t afford ...09:45 AM | 27 May, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:19 AM | 27 May, 2022
- At least one dead, three injured in Karachi PC Hotel roof collapse ...12:24 AM | 27 May, 2022
- Amna Ilyas’ new bold photo from France sets internet on fire07:13 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Fans share their dance videos to celebrate Ali Zafar’s hit song ...05:50 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Alizeh Shah’s new video of enjoying song in car goes viral04:45 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022