7-year-old Fakhir battles against blood cancer, remains conqueror
Fakhir Afridi, who belongs to Kohat, inaugurated the Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital and Research Centre in Peshawar in 2015. His father, Qasim Afridi works for a Karachi-based pharmaceutical company.
The minor patient was diagnosed with blood cancer when he was three and half years old and shifted to Shaukat Khanam Cancer Hospital for treatment. The treatment continued for two and half year and at last, Fakhir has managed to defeat the disease. Now he is able to live a healthy life and go to school.
Fakhir's parents were filled with joy when they saw their child healthy. They said that they are thankful to Shaukat Khanam Cancer Hospital and Imran Khan for providing free treatment.
His father also affirmed that he would devote his life for cancer patients and become a permanent member of fund raising campaign of the hospital.
- PAKvENG, 2nd Test – Babar Azam dismissed early as Pakistan resume ...10:32 AM | 10 Dec, 2022
- Netherlands out of World Cup after losing to Argentina on penalties10:14 AM | 10 Dec, 2022
- Azam Swati’s farmhouses sealed over illegal construction09:44 AM | 10 Dec, 2022
- Pakistani forces kill four TTP militants in KP operation09:14 AM | 10 Dec, 2022
- Mahira Khan's bag misplaced by Saudi Airlines10:41 PM | 9 Dec, 2022
- Dananeer and Khushhal gear up for a new TV project09:41 PM | 9 Dec, 2022
- Another Indian actress quits showbiz to embrace Islamic lifestyle11:12 PM | 9 Dec, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list? ...10:48 AM | 8 Dec, 2022
- Top 10 most searched people on Google in Pakistan in 202206:07 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Pakistan's first female Supreme Court judge earns place in BBC '100 ...01:24 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022