Pak Army most powerful, well organized institution of country, says Fawad Ch
ISLAMABAD - Minister for Science and Technology, Chaudhry Fawad Hussain Saturday said that Pakistan armed force was the most powerful and well organized national institution of the country.
In a brief interview with a private news channel, he said that Inter-services Public Relations (ISPR), was a well equipped, organized and synchronized institution of Pakistan.
Commenting on civil, military relations, he said as compared to past, civilian's government relations with army was moving towards excellence.
To a question Fawad Chaudhry said that the role of armed forces was to support and strengthen the national institutions so that the system could move in a befitting manner.
In reply to a question about image of the country, he said: "Obviously, the democratically elected government makes image of the country in the comity of nations."
For efficiency and progress, he said there was need to deploy professional people in the national institution so that smooth working and performance could be achieved in an appropriate manner. The minister said, we had to face problems when non-elected elements put their influence or pressure over elected persons and this is what happening in some institutions, he added.
- MQM founder Altaf Hussain requests Indian PM Modi for asylum, ...11:51 PM | 16 Nov, 2019
- Man gets life imprisonment for killing wife in Hyderabad10:29 PM | 16 Nov, 2019
- Read original undertakings submitted by Sharif brothers in ECL case09:54 PM | 16 Nov, 2019
- Pakistan lauds US commission for highlighting humanitarian crisis IOJK08:25 PM | 16 Nov, 2019
- Govt respects court decision allowing Nawaz to travel abroad: Firdous ...07:41 PM | 16 Nov, 2019
- I was hypersexualised as a teenager in Hollywood: Scarlett Johansson03:10 PM | 16 Nov, 2019
- Mira Sethi marries childhood friend02:42 PM | 16 Nov, 2019
- Here's how fans have reacted to Hamza Ali Abbasi's decision to quit ...02:07 PM | 16 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019
- Google releases the list of most popular Pakistani YouTube Ads of 201803:31 PM | 25 Jan, 2019