Pak Army most powerful, well organized institution of country, says Fawad Ch
ISLAMABAD - Minister for Science and Technology, Chaudhry Fawad Hussain Saturday said that Pakistan armed force was the most powerful and well organized national institution of the country.
In a brief interview with a private news channel, he said that Inter-services Public Relations (ISPR), was a well equipped, organized and synchronized institution of Pakistan.
Commenting on civil, military relations, he said as compared to past, civilian's government relations with army was moving towards excellence.
To a question Fawad Chaudhry said that the role of armed forces was to support and strengthen the national institutions so that the system could move in a befitting manner.
In reply to a question about image of the country, he said: "Obviously, the democratically elected government makes image of the country in the comity of nations."
For efficiency and progress, he said there was need to deploy professional people in the national institution so that smooth working and performance could be achieved in an appropriate manner. The minister said, we had to face problems when non-elected elements put their influence or pressure over elected persons and this is what happening in some institutions, he added.
- PCB to refund match tickets12:13 AM | 28 Jan, 2020
- PM Imran for precautionary measures, strategy to tackle Coronavirus ...11:55 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Bangladeshi journalists find Pakistan safe for cricket; praise ...11:52 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Carrefour Pakistan supports 50 deserving families in Lahore07:10 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Deal of the Century? Palestine rejects Trump's proposed Middle East ...06:57 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Khalil ur Rehman's Meray Paas tum Ho trends worldwide on Twitter12:47 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Bambi is next up for Disney ‘Live-Action’ remake12:32 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Here’s everything that happened at the 4th Hum Style Awards12:25 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019