13 officials terminated over corruption in Ehsaas programme
MUZAFFARGARH – As many as 13 officials were terminated from National Prosperity Survey being initiated under Ehsaas Kafalat Program in southern Punjab over corruption charges.
District head operation Qaumi Khushali Program Muhammad Khalil had arrived Ali Pur tehsil, district Muzaffargarh earlier, to investigate corruption charges held against said number of officials.
After proving guilty through investigation, concerned administration issued termination letters to corrupt officials on Tuesday morning. The management also ordered to register separate corruption cases against aforesaid public office bearers forthwith.
- Pakistan’s ex-PM Zafarullah Jamali dies of heart attack06:56 PM | 30 Nov, 2020
- Rice Exchange announces first trades, including Meskay & Femtee from ...06:37 PM | 30 Nov, 2020
- At least 2000 additional deaths: The REAL face of COVID-19 in Pakistan06:37 PM | 30 Nov, 2020
- Polio drive suspended in Chaman amid clashes at Pak-Afghan border06:30 PM | 30 Nov, 2020
- Pakistan, China sign MoU to enhance defence cooperation05:41 PM | 30 Nov, 2020
- Mahmood Chaudhry expresses love for fiancé Bakhtawar Bhutto in a ...12:37 PM | 30 Nov, 2020
- Momina Mustehsan and Bilal Saeed release Baari 210:41 PM | 29 Nov, 2020
- 'Young Imran Khan' in old photo09:04 PM | 29 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020