Voluntary repatriation of Afghan refugees from KP resumes today
PESHAWAR - The voluntary repatriation of Afghan refugees from Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) to Afghanistan will be resumed from today (Monday).
A repatriation center has been opened at Azakhel area of district Nowshehra to register refugees who want to go back to Afghanistan, the Radio Pakistan reported.
He said the UNHCR is providing two hundred dollars to each Afghan refugee in the encashment centers after settlement in Afghanistan.
About 2.4 million Afghan refugees are living in different parts of Pakistan, out of which one million are registered and 1.4 million are unregistered.
- KSA indicates health standards as primary criteria for Hajj pilgrims03:10 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- LHC extends Shehbaz Sharif's bail in assets beyond means case02:09 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- Usman Mukhtar's short film 'Bench' wins at South Shore Film Festival ...01:32 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020