NAB references: Nawaz Sharif receives court summons at Punjab House
The team handed over court orders issued in the three references regarding Avenfield apartments, Azizia Steel Mills and other companies. The accountability court had also issued bailable arrest warrant for Sharif on not appearing before the court.
The former premier signed the three court summons while Minister of State for CADD Tariq Fazal Chaudhry signed the surety bond against the bail of Nawaz.
Earlier today, Nawaz Sharif reached Islamabad airport from London after staying in London for less than a month with his ailing wife, Kulsoom Nawaz.
He is expected to appear in the accountability court tomorrow (Nov 3) to attend the hearing of corruption reference filed by the NAB in the light of the Supreme Court orders in Panamagate verdict.
The court had summoned him on November 3 and 6 in the cases.
- Pakistan vs Netherlands: First match of ODI series to be played today12:35 AM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Another medal for Pakistan at Islamic Games12:21 AM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Tiger Shroff addresses Disha Patani breakup rumours11:59 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Pakistani Hajj pilgrims to receive Rs150,000 in subsidy from tomorrow11:25 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Pakistani movie wins award at Indian Film Festival of Melbourne10:51 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Nauman Ijaz shows PDA for wife on her birthday09:31 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Dananeer Mobeen's vivacious personality comes out in new video09:55 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Alia Bhatt gives fans a sneak peek into her adorable babymoon10:25 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022