MQM-P delegation meets Imran Khan, announces to support PTI in centre
Muttahida Qaumi Movement-Pakistan (MQM-P) assured Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) of support in the centre.
MQM decides to join hands with PTI in center 01:40 AM | 2 Aug, 2018
KARACHI - At last the much-awaited news came on the spotlight when the convener of Muttahida Qaumi Movement Pakistan ...
The two parties reached an agreement following a meeting at Bani Gala residence of PTI supremo Imran Khan.
The PTI will favour a petition filed in the Supreme Court with regard to local bodies system in Sindh, the MoU read.
The agreement also urged for the review of Karachi operation and consultation with all the stake-holders, besides meritorious appointments on all posts.
After the successful conclusion of the first round of talks with PTI leaders Arif Alvi and Tareen, the delegation held an important meeting with Imran at his residence in Bani Gala.
- Lal Masjid cleric Abdul Aziz booked for using TTP's name to threaten ...09:53 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- PM’s aide Shahzad Akbar tests positive for Covid-1909:24 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Pakistani, Canadian FMs discuss Afghanistan in phone call09:10 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Sindh govt to pay for treatment of Pakistan’s second tallest man08:50 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Pakistani celebs express disappointment after NZ tour called off05:30 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- ‘Dafaa Hojao Tum’ — Resham set to star in Faseeh Bari Khan's ...04:59 PM | 18 Sep, 2021