LHC rejects plea seeking suspension of ban on broadcasting Indian TV channels
A petition against the imposition of ban on Indian TV channels came up for hearing before LHC on Friday.
The counsel for petitioner took the plea that the ban imposed by PEMRA on Indian Television Channels was illegal, hence, the ban should be declared null and void. The lawyer further took the stance that ban on Indian Television channel should be suspended till the decision of the court.
The court sought the reply from the PEMRA and government till 9th February. Online
- ‘Sajid Khan asked me to hold his genitals’, Sherlyn Chopra ...11:55 AM | 20 Jan, 2021
- American who enthused Bali was queer-friendly being deported11:50 AM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Netflix's big 4Q lifts video service above 200M subscribers11:24 AM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Two Levies personnel among eight killed after speeding bus turns ...11:05 AM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Joe Biden to sworn in as 46th US President today amid tight security10:45 AM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Pakistan’s only The All Girl band takes the internet by storm with ...07:17 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Chinese children's performance on Sohni Dharti winning hearts in ...07:58 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Reema Khan receives Covid-19 vaccine in US (VIDEO)02:33 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021