Nepalese army chief lauds Pakistan army's post-quake services
The army chief met the doctors of Pakistan Army and thanked them for setting up the field hospital, said a statement by ISPR.
Gaurav Rana, on the occasion, shared his experience to serve in the Muzzafarabad city of Pakistan following the earthquake in 2005.
He went to say “Your efforts are commendable” to the army doctors.
Pakistan Army has established a thirty bed field hospital in the earthquake effected areas of Nepalese with fifty specialized doctors and all necessary medical equipment.
Pakistan carried relief goods to Kathmandu through six C-130 flights on special instructions of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif.
A 7.9 magnitude earthquake hit Nepal on April 25 which left at least 6,000 people dead and thousands injured.
- Hafeez Shaikh decides to not resign as finance minister after PM ...06:10 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- PTI asks ECP to withhold victory notification of Yousaf Raza Gillani05:45 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- British Pakistani lawyer fights case for 34,000 international ...04:38 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Hema Malini receives COVID-19 jab04:32 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui's wife wishes to reconcile for their children04:21 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Pakistan’s first OTT platform UrduFlix is now live03:52 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Vote of confidence – Pakistani celebs voice support for PM Imran ...02:21 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021