Pakistani forces kill two hardcore terrorists in North Waziristan
RAWALPINDI - Pakistan's security Forces have killed two hardcore terrorists in an intelligence based operation (IBO) conducted on terrorist hideout in North Waziristan on Friday.
Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR) press release said that the operation was conducted in the Boya area where two hardcore terrorists including an improvised explosive device (IED) specialist were killed while one terrorist was apprehended.
ISPR said that these terrorists were involved in killing innocent locals, extortion, planning and executing more than 25 terrorists attacks on security forces.
- 37th Millat Tractors Governors Cup Golf commences today04:20 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Lulusar Polo in Pink 2020: Day 304:16 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Kapil Dev suffers heart attack, undergoes angioplasty in Delhi04:04 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- IN PICTURES: 5 of the most expensive Pakistani weddings of all times03:33 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- PDM rally venue changed in Quetta over security threats02:05 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Five killed as bus catches fire near Khuzdar12:07 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- PML-N leader’s secret meeting upsets Nawaz11:45 AM | 23 Oct, 2020