PM Sharif for maximum utilisation of PSDP funds
The orders from premier Nawaz Sharif to Federal Minister for Planning and Development Ahsan Iqbal came on Monday during a review meeting for utilisation of the PSDP at the Prime Minister's House here.
Sharif, who was presiding, said steps should be taken for swift completion of important projects and the allocated amount be utilised fully.
Earlier, Federal Minister Ahsan Iqbal gave a presentation to the premier, providing an overview of the PSDP spending in the ongoing fiscal year.
It included the proposed allocation for next year on projects that are part of the China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) and on LNG-based power projects.
Nawaz Sharif was informed that 72 per cent of the allocated amount of Rs525 billion had been released so far for projects in the ongoing financial year, 2014-15.
The premier approved changes in the release mechanism of the PSDP funds in each quarter of the year for efficient utilisation of funds.
- T20 World Cup: Curtis Campher shines as Ireland beat Netherlands11:45 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Five Saudi cadets graduate from Pakistan Air Force Academy11:27 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- DG ISI briefs COAS Bajwa on internal security, Afghanistan08:37 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Atif Aslam pays tribute to late Farhad Humayun with iconic song06:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic in search of Pakistani NGOs05:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Priyanka Chopra goes scuba diving in Spain (VIDEO)05:25 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021