PM Sharif for maximum utilisation of PSDP funds
The orders from premier Nawaz Sharif to Federal Minister for Planning and Development Ahsan Iqbal came on Monday during a review meeting for utilisation of the PSDP at the Prime Minister's House here.
Sharif, who was presiding, said steps should be taken for swift completion of important projects and the allocated amount be utilised fully.
Earlier, Federal Minister Ahsan Iqbal gave a presentation to the premier, providing an overview of the PSDP spending in the ongoing fiscal year.
It included the proposed allocation for next year on projects that are part of the China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) and on LNG-based power projects.
Nawaz Sharif was informed that 72 per cent of the allocated amount of Rs525 billion had been released so far for projects in the ongoing financial year, 2014-15.
The premier approved changes in the release mechanism of the PSDP funds in each quarter of the year for efficient utilisation of funds.
- and they lived, HAPPILY EVER AFTER!01:11 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan urges world to unfreeze Afghanistan’s assets01:00 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- NCOC decides to start vaccinating children aged 12 years and above12:42 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...11:28 AM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Priyanka Chopra sparks memes after her Paris video goes viral06:26 PM | 27 Sep, 2021
- Maryam Nawaz and Kubra Khan look stunning in similar outfits06:04 PM | 27 Sep, 2021
- Ertugrul actress Hande Subaşı's singing video goes viral04:25 PM | 27 Sep, 2021