Pakistan condemns Indian media’s malicious propaganda against Kartarpur
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan has completely rejected the malicious reports being run by the Indian media insinuating the presence of alleged training camps in Narowal near Gurdwara Kartarpur Sahib.
The content of the media reports, which has been attributed to intelligence sources, in question is part of a malicious propaganda campaign in India that cannot be condemned enough, the Foreign Office said in a statement on Monday.
“We have no doubt that such mischievous attempts would be rejected with the contempt that they deserve,” the statement added.
Pakistan's Kartarpur Spirit is aimed at facilitating Nanak Naamlevas, especially Sikhs, to visit one of their most revered places of worship and promoting inter-faith harmony.
Unfounded allegations about Gurdwara Kartarpur Sahib being used for any purpose other than worship are a deliberate attempt to misrepresent Pakistan’s goodwill gesture, undermine the Corridor initiative, and hurt the religious sentiments of Sikhs all over the world.
The propaganda of Indian media comes just days before Prime Minister Imran Khan is set to open the religious place for the Sikh community on November 9.
- India bans Muslim gatherings but allows Hindu pilgrimage in occupied ...11:45 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 233,000 cases of coronavirus – 4,819 confirmed ...11:21 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Money laundering case – Shehbaz Sharif seeks exemption from ...11:15 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- China, India hold talks on border standoff11:05 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Umar Akmal’s appeal to be heard on July 13: PCB10:53 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Elton John honoured with his own commemorative coin from Uk's Royal ...04:46 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- TikTok star Zulqarnain Sikandar all set to make his acting debut with ...02:45 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Saroj Khan's family lived in Pakistan before the partition02:16 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020