Two coaches of passengers' train derail in Sindh
HYDERABAD - Two coaches of the passengers' train derailed in Sindh’s Kotri city on Sunday morning.
Karachi-bound Allama Iqbal Express had just entered Kotri Railay Station when two of its bogies derailed. No casualties have been reported in the accident. Railways officials have reached the spot.
Railway police say two wheels of the bogies went off the track when it was entering the railway station.
Railway workers have put it back on the track and are now repairing the track.
- Nine Pakistani companies participate in 22nd Intersec Dubai04:57 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- ADB president calls on PM Imran in Davos04:10 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- Bismah excited to lead Pakistan in ICC Women’s T20 WC03:50 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- UBG congratulates Anjum Nisar for becoming president of FPCCI03:44 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- HBO Max orders royal family comedy ‘The Prince’02:55 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- Mahira Khan asks Shireen Mazari for an update on the Zainab bill02:39 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- HUM Style Awards 2020 nominations are out02:11 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019