PM Imran to formally inaugurate Road to Makkah project today
Under this project, immigration and other formalities of intending pilgrims travelling to the holy land are being completed at Islamabad airport. For this purpose special counters manned by Saudi officials have been set up.
Road to Makkah programme is a pilot project being started from Islamabad airport and will be extended to other airports of the country in subsequent years.
A Spokesperson of the Ministry of Religious Affairs said Road to Makkah project is a gift from Saudi Arabia to Pakistani intending pilgrims and 21,000 Hujjaj will benefit from this initiative. He said Prime Minister Imran Khan had requested Saudi Crown Prince during his visit to Islamabad to include Pakistan in Road to Makkah project.
- PSL 2021: Karachi Kings to face Peshawar Zalmi tonight01:01 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- PM Imran announces subsidy for poor families to buy essential items ...12:43 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- UAE likely to lift Covid travel ban for Pakistanis starting July 712:18 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Canada Islamophobic attack suspect charged with terrorism11:15 AM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Murad Ali Shah to present Sindh budget 2021-22 today10:30 AM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Producer of Christchurch mosque attack movie resigns after backlash05:02 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Meesha Shafi becomes certified yoga instructor04:20 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Ushna Shah and Juveria Abbasi enjoy beach day out03:05 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021