Balochistan has right to same facilities as other provinces: COAS Gen Bajwa
The army chief, who is in Balochistan on two-day visit, attended the concluding ceremony of Makran Festival. A large number of local residents attended the ceremony
He stated that provision of civic facilities and peaceful environment in less developed areas of Balochistan is a dream coming true. The army chief said that Khushal Balochistan program is aimed at fulfillment of this right.
He added that presence of such a large gathering at this festival is the testimony of the fact that Balochistan is moving towards a peace and prosperity which is future of Pakistan’s progress as well.
At the end of the ceremony, fireworks were also held which added colour to the festive mood of the spectators.
Army chief lays foundation stone of Gwadar ... 10:54 PM | 4 Mar, 2018
GWADAR - The Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Qamar Javed Bajwa has laid the foundation stone of UAE and Swiss ...
During his stay at the Frontier Corps headquarters in Turbat, the COAS held meetings with local leaders. Balochistan Chief Minister Mir Abdul Qudoos Bazinjo and Commander Southern Command Lieutenant General Asim Saleem Bajwa and other officials were also present in the meeting.
The Chief of Army Staff would be visiting Awaran today (Monday).
- Another Indian soldier commits suicide in IIOJK’s Ramban03:33 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan FM discusses peace process with Afghan counterpart02:48 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Referee judge to decide Shehbaz Sharif’s bail matter02:28 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Sarah Khan, Falak Shabir expecting their first child?09:16 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Imran Abbas releases his rendition of Qaseedah Burdah Shareef05:59 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021