Balochistan has right to same facilities as other provinces: COAS Gen Bajwa
The army chief, who is in Balochistan on two-day visit, attended the concluding ceremony of Makran Festival. A large number of local residents attended the ceremony
He stated that provision of civic facilities and peaceful environment in less developed areas of Balochistan is a dream coming true. The army chief said that Khushal Balochistan program is aimed at fulfillment of this right.
He added that presence of such a large gathering at this festival is the testimony of the fact that Balochistan is moving towards a peace and prosperity which is future of Pakistan’s progress as well.
At the end of the ceremony, fireworks were also held which added colour to the festive mood of the spectators.
Army chief lays foundation stone of Gwadar ... 10:54 PM | 4 Mar, 2018
GWADAR - The Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Qamar Javed Bajwa has laid the foundation stone of UAE and Swiss ...
During his stay at the Frontier Corps headquarters in Turbat, the COAS held meetings with local leaders. Balochistan Chief Minister Mir Abdul Qudoos Bazinjo and Commander Southern Command Lieutenant General Asim Saleem Bajwa and other officials were also present in the meeting.
The Chief of Army Staff would be visiting Awaran today (Monday).
- England withdraw from cricket series with Pakistan10:25 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan's best shortest format players assemble for National T20; ...07:58 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Top PR, event management agencies announce Pakistan’s first council ...07:21 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Mirza Ishtiaq Baig included in PML-N’s economic advisory council06:12 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Canadian vlogger Rosie Gabrielle wants everyone to know that Pakistan ...05:53 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Mathira claps back at trolls with an explosive statement: ‘Don’t ...04:57 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- TikTok star Jannat Mirza's new video goes viral04:35 PM | 20 Sep, 2021