Pakistan, Nepal agree to enhance cooperation in diverse fields
Shahid Khaqan Abbasi felicitated Prime Minister of Nepal on the successful conclusion of the democratic process, resulting in the formation of a new government.
Earlier, Prime Minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi arrived in Nepal on a two-day visit.
He was received by Nepalese Minister for Finance Yuba Raj Khatiwada upon arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu.
Prime Minister of Nepal Khadga Prasad Sharma Oli greeted Prime Minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi at Army Pavilion, Tundikhel in Kathmandu.
During his visit, the Prime Minister will also call on the President of Nepal Her Excellency Bidya Devi Bhandari. Prime Minister’s visit will provide an opportunity to further expand and strengthen bilateral relations across all areas of mutual interest including trade, education, tourism, defence and people to people contacts.
Ways of invigorating SAARC as an important regional organization will also be discussed. Nepal is an important regional country and Pakistan's ties with Nepal are characterized by cordiality, mutual respect, and commonality of interests. The two countries also support each other at bilateral and multilateral fora.
- Pakistan FM discusses peace process with Afghan counterpart02:48 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Referee judge to decide Shehbaz Sharif’s bail matter02:28 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- 9 to 12 classes to start from tomorrow; primary schools to reopen ...01:43 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Sarah Khan, Falak Shabir expecting their first child?09:16 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Imran Abbas releases his rendition of Qaseedah Burdah Shareef05:59 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021