Pakistan, Nepal agree to enhance cooperation in diverse fields
Shahid Khaqan Abbasi felicitated Prime Minister of Nepal on the successful conclusion of the democratic process, resulting in the formation of a new government.
Earlier, Prime Minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi arrived in Nepal on a two-day visit.
He was received by Nepalese Minister for Finance Yuba Raj Khatiwada upon arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu.
Prime Minister of Nepal Khadga Prasad Sharma Oli greeted Prime Minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi at Army Pavilion, Tundikhel in Kathmandu.
During his visit, the Prime Minister will also call on the President of Nepal Her Excellency Bidya Devi Bhandari. Prime Minister’s visit will provide an opportunity to further expand and strengthen bilateral relations across all areas of mutual interest including trade, education, tourism, defence and people to people contacts.
Ways of invigorating SAARC as an important regional organization will also be discussed. Nepal is an important regional country and Pakistan's ties with Nepal are characterized by cordiality, mutual respect, and commonality of interests. The two countries also support each other at bilateral and multilateral fora.
- England withdraw from cricket series with Pakistan10:25 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan's best shortest format players assemble for National T20; ...07:58 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Top PR, event management agencies announce Pakistan’s first council ...07:21 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Mirza Ishtiaq Baig included in PML-N’s economic advisory council06:12 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Canadian vlogger Rosie Gabrielle wants everyone to know that Pakistan ...05:53 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Mathira claps back at trolls with an explosive statement: ‘Don’t ...04:57 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- TikTok star Jannat Mirza's new video goes viral04:35 PM | 20 Sep, 2021