Pakistan successfully test fires long-range anti-ship cruise missiles
According to the spokesperson of Pakistan Navy, the missile test was carried out at the conclusion of naval exercise Rabbat.
Naval Chief Admiral Zafar Mahmood Abbasi and Chief of Air Staff Air Chief Marshal Sohail Aman witnessed the missile firing. The missiles were fired from JF-17 Thunder aircraft and Pakistan Navy's F-22 Frigate PNS Saif.
PNS Saif fired anti-ship sea-to-sea C-802 missile while JF-17 fired air-to-sea missile C-802AK from their respective platforms, both missiles successfully hit their targets.
Speaking on the occasion, Naval chief Admiral Zafar Mahmood Abbasi said Pakistan's Naval and Air Forces are fully capable of defending the country`s maritime and aerial borders. He also expressed satisfaction over the operational preparedness of the Pakistan Naval fleet.
- Historic as 4-year-old Pakistani girl becomes youngest Microsoft ...06:26 PM | 23 Apr, 2021
- IHC rejects plea seeking cancellation of O/A level exams06:08 PM | 23 Apr, 2021
- PAKvZIM: Zimbabwe beat Pakistan by 19 runs in second T20I05:19 PM | 23 Apr, 2021
- Queen Elizabeth II shares a thankful note on 95th birthday03:38 PM | 23 Apr, 2021
- Actress Sumbul Shahid in critical condition after contracting Covid-1910:01 AM | 23 Apr, 2021
- Celebrity babies born in 202105:19 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021