Pakistan successfully test fires long-range anti-ship cruise missiles
According to the spokesperson of Pakistan Navy, the missile test was carried out at the conclusion of naval exercise Rabbat.
Naval Chief Admiral Zafar Mahmood Abbasi and Chief of Air Staff Air Chief Marshal Sohail Aman witnessed the missile firing. The missiles were fired from JF-17 Thunder aircraft and Pakistan Navy's F-22 Frigate PNS Saif.
PNS Saif fired anti-ship sea-to-sea C-802 missile while JF-17 fired air-to-sea missile C-802AK from their respective platforms, both missiles successfully hit their targets.
Speaking on the occasion, Naval chief Admiral Zafar Mahmood Abbasi said Pakistan's Naval and Air Forces are fully capable of defending the country`s maritime and aerial borders. He also expressed satisfaction over the operational preparedness of the Pakistan Naval fleet.
- Jailed Kashmiri Hurriyat leader Ashraf Sehrai dies in Indian custody05:05 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Babar Azam, Fakhar Zaman nominated for ICC Men's Player of the month04:14 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Serial rapist who assaulted 20 victims including a lady cop held in ...02:59 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Nazish Jahangir sheds light on the controversy with Mohsin Abbas ...02:10 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Eshal Fayyaz gets candid about her marriage rumours with ...01:47 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Deepika Padukone, family test positive as India’s coronavirus surge ...10:54 AM | 5 May, 2021