Pakistan successfully test fires long-range anti-ship cruise missiles
According to the spokesperson of Pakistan Navy, the missile test was carried out at the conclusion of naval exercise Rabbat.
Naval Chief Admiral Zafar Mahmood Abbasi and Chief of Air Staff Air Chief Marshal Sohail Aman witnessed the missile firing. The missiles were fired from JF-17 Thunder aircraft and Pakistan Navy's F-22 Frigate PNS Saif.
PNS Saif fired anti-ship sea-to-sea C-802 missile while JF-17 fired air-to-sea missile C-802AK from their respective platforms, both missiles successfully hit their targets.
Speaking on the occasion, Naval chief Admiral Zafar Mahmood Abbasi said Pakistan's Naval and Air Forces are fully capable of defending the country`s maritime and aerial borders. He also expressed satisfaction over the operational preparedness of the Pakistan Naval fleet.
- Turkish President Erdogan calls for settlement of Kashmir issue under ...11:36 AM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Mardan orphan student sets record by obtaining full marks in matric10:57 AM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Taliban ask to speak at UN, nominate Suhail Shaheen as Afghan envoy10:32 AM | 22 Sep, 2021
- PM Imran hints at civil war if Taliban fail to form inclusive govt in ...10:06 AM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:33 AM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Bakhtawar Bhutto sends adorable birthday gift to brother Bilawal04:36 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Neha Rajpoot and Shahbaz Taseer spark marriage rumours05:00 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Birthday wishes pour in for Kareena Kapoor Khan03:16 PM | 21 Sep, 2021