Punjab police to establish first ever public school in Lahore
In a letter sent by the BoR to Punjab Police Inspector General (IGP) Captain (retd) Arif Nawaz Khan, it has been informed that funds have been deposited to acquire over 12 kanals land located in Harbanspura for building a school.
The school would have a capacity to accommodate nearly 1,000 students. Children of martyred, retired and serving policemen will be provided free education.
This step is being taken for the welfare of the personnel, who are unable to afford fees of private schools and they have to withdraw their children from these institutions, DIG Operations Dr Haider Ashraf said.
It is to mention here that the Punjab police established a welfare hospital at Qila Gujjar Singh to facilitate the policemen and their families.
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...10:00 AM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan reports lowest daily COVID-19 cases since March08:50 AM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 19 June 202108:27 AM | 19 Jun, 2021
- ‘Flying Sikh’ Milkha Singh dies at 91 from Covid-19 complications01:25 AM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Indian villagers set up 'Corona Mata' temple to ward off deadly virus01:08 AM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Bollywood diva Anushka Sharma spotted enjoying English summer05:55 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Lovebirds Nimra and Asad give major holiday goals with latest clicks03:13 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Take a tour of Meesha Shafi's Canadian bungaloft04:36 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021