PML-N, PTI activists booked over ECP code of conduct violation
PML-N took out a rally in connection with the general election, led by party's district leader Muhammad
Amin Lashari without getting prior permission from the administration. The rally was taken out from Indus Highway Chowk.
Chaudhry Nisar served notice for violating ECP's ... 11:42 AM | 6 Jul, 2018
RAWALPINDI - A district monitoring officer for the elections has issued notices to former Interior Minister Chaudhry ...
Police registered cases against 17 nominated activists and 130 unidentified people.
Another rally was taken out by the PTI district leader Azhar Khan Gopang at Rojhan Mazari Road. The rally culminated at Committee Chowk, Kot Mithan.
Kot Mithan police registered the cases against 15 nominated and 60 unknown persons over violation of the ECP code of conduct.
Earlier, A district monitoring officer for the elections issued notices to former Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali and Khan and 15 others for violating the code of conduct set by the Election Commission of Pakistan.
- Looking to upgrade your device on a budget? TECNO’s Spark 7 series ...05:01 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- 'Nothing to worry about,' FM Qureshi on not getting a call from US ...04:52 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Satellite imagery, financial data reveal construction of secret ...03:39 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Barbie debuts dolls in honour of real-life pandemic heroes02:50 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Maya Ali’s new dance video takes internet by storm02:32 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021