Caretaker PM to be finalized by May 15, says Khursheed Shah
Addressing a ceremony after laying down the foundation stone for the regional campus of Allama Iqbal Open University, the politician said that all the names were to remain confidential to avoid undue media trial.
He assured that the names under consideration were not controversial and experts in administration.
Shah asserted that ‘aliens’ were part of electoral systems across the globe including Pakistan, he was referring to Nawaz' earlier remarks that he (Nawaz) was competing with 'aliens'.
The opposition leader said that there were no permanent rivals in politics and there were no friendships in politics.
Taking at a jibe at Muttahida Qaumi Movement-Pakistan, Shah remarked that even his own party is not willing to accept Farooq Sattar.
- Will sit on opposition benches if loses confidence vote, says PM Imran07:12 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- ECO Summit – PM Imran stresses regional connectivity for development06:35 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- German envoy meets Pakistan Army chief, pledges to boost bilateral ...05:57 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- Who can attend Hajj 2021? Saudi Arabia makes key announcement05:37 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- IHC orders removal of ex-ISI chief Durrani’s name from ECL04:53 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- Rakhi Sawant and brother Rakesh accused of fraud02:22 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- Mahira Khan faces backlash for supporting Mera Jism Meri Marzi slogan02:05 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- Deepika Padukone and Tiger Shroff accused of plagiarism07:21 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021