FIA unearths over two dozen benami accounts of Salman Shehbaz during money laundering investigations
ISLAMABAD - Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) has exposed over two dozen benami accounts of Salman Shehbaz on Tuesday.
According to sources, the accounts were unearthed during the investigations in money laundering case.
It has been revealed that as about 10.5 billion rupees were sent to benami accounts in the names of Salman’s employees and others.
The FIA will send third notice Salman Shehbaz to fulfil legal requirements before registering a First Information Report (FIR) against him in the case.
- Top UK general acknowledges Pakistan Army's efforts for regional peace08:25 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran fears second Covid-19 wave in polluted cities07:44 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- Top US economist appreciates Pakistan’s handling of coronavirus ...07:13 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- Police raid ex-Sindh governor Zubair’s house for his arrest06:38 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- Is '50 Crore' truly a desi version of 'Money Heist'?02:28 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- Yolanda Hadid shares new photo of Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik's baby ...12:08 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- Zaid Ali T gifts his wife a brand new car11:27 AM | 19 Oct, 2020
- PTA unblocks Tiktok in Pakistan03:16 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- PCB announces squad for Zimbabwe series01:53 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- Captain (retd) Safdar's arrest occurred under "extreme pressure", ...12:25 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- Nawaz Sharif’s summons posted in local newspapers11:19 AM | 19 Oct, 2020