Qatar's Emir calls PM designate Imran Khan, invites him for official visit
Extending an invitation to the prime minister-in-waiting to visit Qatar, Al-Thani expressed his desire to expand ties with the incoming government in Pakistan.
On his part, Imran Khan said Pakistan accords great respect to its ties with Qatar and expressed the hope that the two governments would work to improve the bilateral relationship.
The PTI chief in his address to the nation after election outlined a foreign policy based on strengthening ties with neighbouring countries, including Indian and Afghanistan.
- COVID-19 – Pakistan may delay reopening of cinemas, indoor weddings ...11:34 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- PM Imran shares pictures of late mother, wife Bushra on Women's Day11:13 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- Ertugrul star Engin Altan shares message on International Women’s ...10:19 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- Pakistan to roll out first Digital Media Advertising Policy soon09:51 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- Tera Jism Meri Marzi – Ali Gul Pir and Eva B collaborate for ...07:40 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- Aurat March 2021 aims to highlight bias in Pakistan’s healthcare ...08:40 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021