Government wants its share of DJ Butt's Dharna Earnings, issues Sales Tax notice
DJ Butt was a star of the 126-day Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) sit-in at the D-Chowk of Islamabad. His sound system remained the strength of the sit-in as his brilliant fillers during PTI leaders’ speeches kept the crowd at their feet.
MS Ayesha Ranjha, Additional Commissioner of Punjab Revenue Authority issued the notice for provision of event management services. Total value of service provided was more than 107 million rupees.
- Looking to upgrade your device on a budget? TECNO’s Spark 7 series ...05:01 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- 'Nothing to worry about,' FM Qureshi on not getting a call from US ...04:52 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Satellite imagery, financial data reveal construction of secret ...03:39 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Barbie debuts dolls in honour of real-life pandemic heroes02:50 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Maya Ali’s new dance video takes internet by storm02:32 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021