Khawaja Asif alleges India of supporting terrorism in Pakistan
Talking to newsmen on Sunday, he expressed that the armed forces of Pakistan were fully capable of defending every nook and corner of their motherland.
He went on to allege that India was creating tension on the borders through unprovoked firing along the Working Boundary and Line of Control (LoC).
The minister visited and expressed solidarity with villagers affected by Indian shelling on Kundanpur village in Sucheetgarh sector.
"India was diverting attention from its internal failures by creating tension on the borders. Killings of innocent people in held Kashmir had exposed the real face of India" he said.
MNA Chaudhry Armughan Subhani, MPAs Chaudhry Muhammad Ikram, Chaudhry Arshad Javaid Warraich also accompanied him during the visit.
- Karachi police bust ‘burger gang’ involved in house robberies in ...10:30 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- PCB unveils team Pakistan’s official jersey for T20 World Cup08:45 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan reopens shrines, cinemas for fully vaccinated visitors08:20 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Saba Qamar drops the first look from upcoming project 'Serial Killer'04:47 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat expresses love for Jennifer Lopez04:20 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Alizeh Shah's gorgeous bridal shoot wins hearts03:27 PM | 15 Oct, 2021