General Zaheer offers probe into PAT-PTI’s sit-ins plan
Talking to a private TV channel on eve of Defence Day, he said time has come to hold a probe into the matter so that the truth comes out.
It is pertinent to mention here that Defence Minister Khawaja Asif had finally named former DG ISI General Zaheerul Islam for his role in destabilising the PML-N gvernment during last year’s Pakistan Awami Tehrik (PAT) and Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf (PTI) sit-ins.
Asif had claimed that General Zaheer had pushed the “London Plan” conspiracy against the government.
Asif had further claimed that the 2014 London Plan against the government was the collective work of two successive ISI Chiefs i.e. Lieutenant General (R) Shuja Pasha and Lieutenant General (R) Zaheerul Islam.
The defence minister said that because of his role against the elected government General Zaheerul Islam had hurt the national interest.
Khawaja Asif said that General Zaheer had a grudge against the government and to settle his personal grudge, he hurt the national interest.
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:32 AM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan reports 1,897 new Covid cases, lowest in two months09:04 AM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 21 September 202108:35 AM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Azam Swati questions ECP’s decision to serve him show-cause notice12:48 AM | 21 Sep, 2021
- No reason to doubt Taliban’s intentions, says ISPR DG12:34 AM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Canadian vlogger Rosie Gabrielle wants everyone to know that Pakistan ...05:53 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Mathira claps back at trolls with an explosive statement: ‘Don’t ...04:57 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- TikTok star Jannat Mirza's new video goes viral04:35 PM | 20 Sep, 2021