Ishaq Dar refutes Imran Khan's allegations against FBR Chairman
In a statement issued by the Ministry of Finance here Wednesday, the minister termed the allegations as totally false and fabricated as Imran Khan has not provided any evidence to support his allegations.
Ishaq Dar said that the chairman FBR was known for his hard work, integrity and honesty, adding that it was unfortunate that without any evidence, Imran Khan has attempted to tarnish the image of an officer who has shown remarkable performance in revenue collection in the country.
He said the revenue collection in the country has increased by 60 percent during last three years of Pakistan Muslim League (N) government as opposed to 3.38 percent growth for year 2012-13.
The minister further said that such baseless statements and allegations can only lead to demoralizing the employees of the FBR and affect efficiency of the organization.
Ishaq Dar expressed full confidence in the team leadership of the FBR and expressed the hope that before leveling such unfounded allegations, Imran Khan will consider the adverse impact of such statements not only on the individual’s reputation but also on national institutions.
PTI supremo Imran had termed FBR as the B team of PML-N.
- PAKvZIM – Pakistan on top after Abid Ali hits maiden double ton08:00 PM | 8 May, 2021
- PM Imran and wife Bushra walk barefoot to Masjid-e-Nabwi (VIDEO)07:17 PM | 8 May, 2021
- Prime suspect in British-Pakistani woman's murder case surrenders to ...06:35 PM | 8 May, 2021
- Pakistan hands over dossier to ICRC for a medical corridor in ...06:05 PM | 8 May, 2021
- Mahira Khan all set to hit Indian screens again04:39 PM | 8 May, 2021
- Saheefa Jabbar criticises Ramadan transmissions amid rise in Covid ...02:57 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021
- Tips to follow when walking for weight loss08:11 PM | 29 Apr, 2021