Ayesha Gulalai refuses to quit PTI
ISLAMABAD - Member National Assembly (MNA) Ayesha Gulalai on Thursday appeared before the Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) and sought time in order to hire the services of a lawyer to represent her in a reference that was filed to de-seat her from the National Assembly.
She said Imran Khan has no right to expel her from the party, adding that she hasn't quit the PTI and doesn’t intend to leave it, the politician said while speaking to media outside the ECP.
Gulalai referred to PTI chairman as Imran Niazi and person of bad character who she said invites feudal lords to the stage during rallies attended by middle class and the poor.
“Politics of bringing corrupt feudal lords and politicians into the party fold, misappropriating hospital funds and forgetting old party workers will not do anymore” said the lawmaker.-Online
- What Nawaz Sharif's doing in his latest picture from London07:37 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- PIA directed to control fares after overcharging complaints07:13 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- PTI MNA tests positive for coronavirus as health crisis deepens in ...06:35 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Huawei Nova 7i – The hottest selling secret weapon of mobile gamers06:05 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Sri Lanka to reopen for tourism in August, with strict coronavirus ...05:27 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Pakistani celebrities who never endorsed fairness products01:50 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Kanye West donates $2 million, establishes college fund for George ...08:24 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Meghan Markle speaks out about ‘Black Lives Matter’07:17 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020