PM Imran, Dr Umar Saif to address 7th World Govt Summit in Dubai
The event, which is organised every year in Dubai, mostly attended by of heads of states, policy-makers, business leaders and experts to discuss opportunities to improve governance through reform, innovation and technology.
The premier is undertaking a day-long visit on the invitation of Sheikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al-Maktoum, vice-president and prime minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, said Pakistan’s Foreign Office on Friday.
Dr Umar Saif, former vice-chancellor of the Information Technology University, and Burhan Rasool, who is a member of PM’s Task Force on Austerity and Restructuring Government will also attend the gathering.
Furthermore, Hollywood actor Harrison Ford, Lebanese Prime Minister Saad Hariri, IMF chief Christine Lagarde, Nobel Laureate Paul Krugman, Indian billionaire Ratan Tata, President Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) Liqun Jin will also address different sessions at the summit.
PM Khan will also meet the UAE leadership during the visit.
He will be accompanied by ministers of foreign affairs, finance, maritime affairs and adviser to the prime minister on commerce.
- Govt will ensure Pakistan fulfills its enormous maritime potential, ...01:22 PM | 15 Aug, 2020
- Private schools in KP reopened after five months closure12:14 PM | 15 Aug, 2020
- Toshakhana reference: Nawaz challenges NAB's summoning in IHC11:37 AM | 15 Aug, 2020
- COAS, Bill Gates discuss Pakistan's Covid-19 response, resumption of ...10:59 AM | 15 Aug, 2020
- Momina Mustehsan, Muneeb Butt call out Kangana Ranaut for spreading ...05:43 PM | 14 Aug, 2020
- FIR lodged against Saba Qamar and Bilal Saeed05:09 PM | 14 Aug, 2020
- Abida Parveen, Ali Zafar and Humayun Saeed among others honoured ...04:39 PM | 14 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020