Altaf demands referendum over Rangers operation
The demand was made by the MQM chief in a statement from London.
“There is no public mandate behind Rangers actions and operations in the city. Therefore, a referendum should be held to know public opinion,” Altaf Hussain said.
He also demanded that a committee of judges should be formed to oversee Rangers actions.
Yesterday, the MQM chief asked Chief Minister Sindh to pass a bill in Sindh Assembly against Rangers’ stay in the province.
- Baby’s head removed from body as Pakistani woman gives birth at ...01:51 AM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Inzamam-ul-Haq in hospital after heart attack01:20 AM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Dr Zakir Naik takes to Facebook in search of wife for son12:12 AM | 28 Sep, 2021
- French President Macron comes under egg attack during visit to trade ...11:44 PM | 27 Sep, 2021
- Maryam Nawaz and Kubra Khan look stunning in similar outfits06:04 PM | 27 Sep, 2021
- Ertugrul actress Hande Subaşı's singing video goes viral04:25 PM | 27 Sep, 2021
- Alizeh Shah shares unseen childhood photo05:26 PM | 27 Sep, 2021