PM Imran allows PTM's Mohsin Dawar and Ali Wazir to visit Kabul
ISLAMABAD – Two parliamentarians Mohsin Dawar and Ali Wazir Sunday were granted one-time permission, on Prime Minister Imran Khan's instruction, to visit Kabul for Ashraf Ghani's oath-taking ceremony, after they were stopped for being on no-fly list.
Earlier, the lawmakers of Pashtun Tahaffuz Movement were barred by the Federal Investigation Agency to visit Kabul for being on the Exit Control List.
However, Special Assistant to the Prime Minister on Accountability Shahzad Akbar said in a tweet that the prime minister had instructed the interior ministry to grant them one time permission to travel to Kabul for attending the oath taking ceremony of Ashraf Ghani who won the recently held election in Afghanistan.
Following the prime minister's directive, the interior ministry granted them the one-time permission to travel abroad, the SAPM added.
- India bans Muslim gatherings but allows Hindu pilgrimage in occupied ...11:45 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 233,000 cases of coronavirus – 4,819 confirmed ...11:21 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Money laundering case – Shehbaz Sharif seeks exemption from ...11:15 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- China, India hold talks on border standoff11:05 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Umar Akmal’s appeal to be heard on July 13: PCB10:53 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Elton John honoured with his own commemorative coin from Uk's Royal ...04:46 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- TikTok star Zulqarnain Sikandar all set to make his acting debut with ...02:45 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Saroj Khan's family lived in Pakistan before the partition02:16 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020