PM Imran allows PTM's Mohsin Dawar and Ali Wazir to visit Kabul
ISLAMABAD – Two parliamentarians Mohsin Dawar and Ali Wazir Sunday were granted one-time permission, on Prime Minister Imran Khan's instruction, to visit Kabul for Ashraf Ghani's oath-taking ceremony, after they were stopped for being on no-fly list.
Earlier, the lawmakers of Pashtun Tahaffuz Movement were barred by the Federal Investigation Agency to visit Kabul for being on the Exit Control List.
However, Special Assistant to the Prime Minister on Accountability Shahzad Akbar said in a tweet that the prime minister had instructed the interior ministry to grant them one time permission to travel to Kabul for attending the oath taking ceremony of Ashraf Ghani who won the recently held election in Afghanistan.
Following the prime minister's directive, the interior ministry granted them the one-time permission to travel abroad, the SAPM added.
- London hospital employee Waseem issues threat to journalist Hamza ...10:12 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Nawaz Sharif playing dangerous game to weaken Pakistan Army: PM Imran09:49 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Pemra bans Nawaz Sharif’s speeches on TV channels09:28 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran felicitates China on 71st founding anniversary08:29 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Here is complete process to apply online for Punjab Rozgar Scheme08:02 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Shaam Idrees introduces his eldest daughter Dua Idrees04:37 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Happy Birthday Naaday Ali, keep making mama proud: Hadiqa Kiani04:12 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Haseena Moin to write a special web-series on breast cancer awareness ...03:46 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020