Ishaq Dar declared as Finance Minister of the Year for South Asia
The Award announced by "Emerging Markets" is the recognition of Pakistan's economic performance at the IMF/World Bank Annual Meeting, which is one of the major gatherings of international financial and economic leaders and experts.
Pakistan's Ambassador to the United States Jalil Abbas Jilani will receive the award tonight on behalf of the finance minister.
In his letter to the Finance Minister, the research executive of the newspaper said Pakistan's Economy is rapidly growing and becoming an increasingly important regional economy for effective economic policies, new securities legislation, and increasingly important relationship with China.
- ‘Proud of you’ — PM Imran congratulates Team Pakistan for T20 ...11:05 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- PAKvIND: Pakistan make India bite the dust in first encounter of T20 ...10:29 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Jamal Kamal Khan resigns as Balochistan CM, cabinet dissolved09:12 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Chinese company announces resumption of work on Dasu hydropower ...08:15 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Waqar Zaka advises Shah Rukh Khan to settle in Pakistan07:00 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Shahveer Jafry ties the knot with Ayesha Baig in enchanting ceremony03:30 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Shahroz Sabzwari reacts to his shirtless viral video01:30 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021