Ishaq Dar declared as Finance Minister of the Year for South Asia
The Award announced by "Emerging Markets" is the recognition of Pakistan's economic performance at the IMF/World Bank Annual Meeting, which is one of the major gatherings of international financial and economic leaders and experts.
Pakistan's Ambassador to the United States Jalil Abbas Jilani will receive the award tonight on behalf of the finance minister.
In his letter to the Finance Minister, the research executive of the newspaper said Pakistan's Economy is rapidly growing and becoming an increasingly important regional economy for effective economic policies, new securities legislation, and increasingly important relationship with China.
- KMC launches drive-in cinema in Karachi’s Clifton11:56 AM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Local Government Amendment bill passed amid ruckus in Sindh Assembly11:28 AM | 27 Nov, 2021
- AGP detects financial irregularities of Rs40bn in PM's Covid relief ...10:53 AM | 27 Nov, 2021
- BANvPAK: Hasan Ali takes 5-51 for Pakistan as Bangladesh all out for ...10:28 AM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Pakistan’s Muhammad Waseem beats Colombia's Barrera to bag WBC ...09:57 AM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Pakistani stars heartbroken after rare white lion dies at Karachi Zoo05:22 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Latest video of TikTok star Alishbah Anjum’s takes the internet by ...03:57 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Hania Aamir's new dance video goes viral03:22 PM | 26 Nov, 2021