Islamabad police baton charge protesting doctors, paramedical staff
Police used resorted to baton charge when they were trying to march towards the Prime Minister’s Secretariat.
The doctors and paramedical staff are on strike against the freezing of their risk health allowance .
Three to four doctors have been detained by the police.
OPDs in major hospitals of the federal capital are closed ,causing difficulties for patients.
It is pertinent to mention here that the risk health allowance had been approved by PPP government in 2012 but was frozen by the incumbent PML-N government.
Protesting doctors and paramedical staff said they would continue their strike until acceptance of their demand.
- Pakistan to introduce Asia's first ever e-passport service next year11:58 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Olaf Scholz takes over as German chancellor11:40 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Aurangabad 'honour killing': Indian teen arrested for beheading ...11:19 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Indian lover crashes ex-girlfriend's wedding ceremony in viral video11:03 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani stars condemn Faisalabad incident08:42 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani filmmaker Samar Khan's 'Out Swing' wins at Sport Film ...05:30 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Kareena Kapoor and Aryan Khan among most searched celebrities in India03:00 PM | 8 Dec, 2021