PML warns of massive protest if PTI suspends current LG system
The major opposition party, at first, will raise voice against the possible attempts in the provincial assembly and then approach the court against the government if LGs, which are dominated by the PML-N, is suspended.
The party is also considering to launch massive protest if it is not succeeded in the assembly and court, an English daily reported, citing sources.
This is the very decision that the PML-N may take a consultation meeting of local government in a meeting likely to be held on Monday at Central PML-N Secretariat in Lahore
The decision to call the consultation meeting was held on Wednesday during a meeting presided over by opposition leader Hamza Shehbaz.
Senator Mushahidullah Khan, earlier, had said that the PTI wanted suspend the current local government system in order get its own candidate elected. He vowed not to allow the PTI to disrespect the mandate.
- Why is ‘Imran Khan’ riding a rickshaw in Sialkot? (VIDEO)09:47 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Smart lockdown in several areas of Gujranwala, Lahore including DHA, ...09:03 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Nora Fatehi 'had fun last night' with Turkish chef Burak in Dubai ...07:29 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Mahira Khan recovers from COVID-19 infection, announces return to TV ...04:41 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Pakistani actor Huma Nawab loses Rs0.2 million to online scammers04:10 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021