MQM agrees to withdraw lawmakers' resignations
Both sides also agreed to establish a five member grievances committee that will listen to the complaints against ongoing targeted operation in Karachi.
The committee that will include representatives of MQM and federal government, will be establishment in next week. Any stakeholder to Karachi operation would be able to approach the committee to record complaints.
According to media reports the federal government and MQM will also sign a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) in this regard.
The MQM lawmakers will withdraw their resignations from National Assembly, Sindh Assembly and Senate in sessions after signing the MoU.
- FM Qureshi discusses Islamophobia, Kashmir situation with OIC ...03:08 PM | 27 Nov, 2020
- Indian Navy's MiG-29K crashes into Arabian Sea, pilot missing12:32 PM | 27 Nov, 2020
- Three killed as fire rages at factory in Karachi’s Orangi12:17 PM | 27 Nov, 2020
- No, Ataullah Esakhailvi is not dead!11:59 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Urwa Hocane's father responds to 'separation' with Farhan Saeed07:25 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Nabeel Zuberi takes lead role in Aulaad05:29 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020