NACTA, LEAs sign MoU to boost coordination to probe cases on money laundering, terror-financing
The signing ceremony of the MoU was chaired by National Coordinator NACTA in Islamabad.
The government departments included National Accountability Bureau (NAB), Federal Investigation Agency (FIA), Federal Board of Revenue (FBR), Financial Management Unit (FMU), and Anti Narcotics Force (ANF). All intelligence agencies and provincial counter-terrorism departments also signed MoU.
The main objectives of the MoU are to facilitate timely and effective detection, analysis and probe of cases, and activities relating to money laundering, terrorist financing and predicate offences.
The MoU will further facilitate and enhance inter-agency coordination already in place in the form of the institutional operational mechanism through National Task Force on CFT and the newly established joint investigation teams (JITs) in terrorist financing cases.
- New Zealand pays Pakistan compensation for abruptly ending 2021 tour11:57 PM | 19 May, 2022
- Russia using new generation of lasers in Ukraine to burn up drones11:25 PM | 19 May, 2022
- Minimum fine of Rs2,000 for traffic violation in Lahore10:49 PM | 19 May, 2022
- Big Mac lover celebrates 50th anniversary of eating ‘best ...09:41 PM | 19 May, 2022
- Sunny Leone’s video of getting body massage goes viral06:50 PM | 19 May, 2022
- 'Willing to play Maryam Nawaz on-screen' – Saba Qamar reveals her ...05:55 PM | 19 May, 2022
- Yumna Zaidi and Merub Ali win hearts with latest video05:09 PM | 19 May, 2022
- Dollar hits all-time high at Rs19212:45 PM | 12 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022