NACTA, LEAs sign MoU to boost coordination to probe cases on money laundering, terror-financing
The signing ceremony of the MoU was chaired by National Coordinator NACTA in Islamabad.
The government departments included National Accountability Bureau (NAB), Federal Investigation Agency (FIA), Federal Board of Revenue (FBR), Financial Management Unit (FMU), and Anti Narcotics Force (ANF). All intelligence agencies and provincial counter-terrorism departments also signed MoU.
The main objectives of the MoU are to facilitate timely and effective detection, analysis and probe of cases, and activities relating to money laundering, terrorist financing and predicate offences.
The MoU will further facilitate and enhance inter-agency coordination already in place in the form of the institutional operational mechanism through National Task Force on CFT and the newly established joint investigation teams (JITs) in terrorist financing cases.
- Gold price surges by Rs50 per tola in Pakistan10:54 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan successfully completes trial of Chinese herbal medicine for ...10:30 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- U19 World Cup: Pakistan set 316-run target for Zimbabwe09:47 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Kazakhstan ambassador meets COAS Bajwa, hails Pakistan’s role in ...09:22 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Nora Fatehi flaunts her ultra glam look in latest clicks05:34 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Sania Mirza all praise for the lovely bond between Anushka Sharma and ...07:30 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Ayesha Omar spotted enjoying vacations in Dubai04:53 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021