Two Rangers official killed as vehicle turns turtle on Islamabad motorway
The harrowing incident happened when as many as 14 Rangers were travelling from Islamabad to Tarbela but unfortunately the tie-rod of their double-cabin vehicle broke near Fateh Jang area, causing it to overturn.
As a result, a Hawaldar and a Lance Naik were killed while 10 others were injured who were rushed to Combined Military Hospital (CMH). Two of the injured are said to be in critical condition.
The paramilitary force has started an investigation into the accident, while an inquiry committee has also been constituted to probe the occurrence.
Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar expressed grief and sorrow over the loss of lives of Rangers personnel as a result of the accident. Expressing sympathies with the bereaved families, Nisar prayed for early recovery of those injured.
- Lionel Messi wins Ballon d’Or 2021 to claim record seventh title01:00 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- IHC CJ directs Rana Shamim to submit written reply, original ...12:20 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- PTA grants license to Select Technologies11:35 AM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Punjab CM takes notice of offensive fashion shoot at Kartarpur ...07:40 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Hania Aamir spotted enjoying Asim Azhar's concert in Karachi06:21 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Juvaria Abbasi and Anoushey Abbasi's mother passes away05:30 PM | 29 Nov, 2021