NAB seeks IHC permission to submit documents in Flagship Investment reference appeal
ISLAMABAD – The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) on Thursday moved a miscellaneous application to the Islamabad High Court (IHC) seeking permission to submit documents in an appeal challenging the acquittal of former prime minister Nawaz Sharif in the Flagship Investment reference.
NAB stated that it wanted to submit documents pertaining to tax and property of former prime minister Nawaz Sharif, and his sons Hassan and Hussain Nawaz in accordance with the record of Federal Board of Revenue (FBR). The same documents had been submitted to the trial court, it further said.
- Pakistan censures extremist mindset of Indian general11:53 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Lahore journalist remanded into FIA custody over anti-state social ...11:27 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- NETSOL technologies to ring Nasdaq closing bell on Jan 2108:56 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Senate body approves bill to curb international organized crimes08:13 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- TLP unrest: Khadim Rizvi's brother, nephew among 86 awarded ...08:07 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Malala biopic director admits he still receives death threats03:39 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Prince Harry makes first public appearance since royal split03:24 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Birthday girl Sajal Aly gets heartwarming message from Ahad Raza's mom03:06 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019