NAB seeks IHC permission to submit documents in Flagship Investment reference appeal
ISLAMABAD – The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) on Thursday moved a miscellaneous application to the Islamabad High Court (IHC) seeking permission to submit documents in an appeal challenging the acquittal of former prime minister Nawaz Sharif in the Flagship Investment reference.
NAB stated that it wanted to submit documents pertaining to tax and property of former prime minister Nawaz Sharif, and his sons Hassan and Hussain Nawaz in accordance with the record of Federal Board of Revenue (FBR). The same documents had been submitted to the trial court, it further said.
- Malik Riaz refutes allegations leveled against him in Uzma Khan ...02:01 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Islamabad makes wearing face masks mandatory in all public places12:31 PM | 31 May, 2020
- NDMA activates another two separate hotlines to counter locust, ...11:27 AM | 31 May, 2020
- At least 7 killed, 30 injured after Multan-bound bus overturns near ...10:31 AM | 31 May, 2020
- Zaira Wasim deactivates social media accounts over trolling03:41 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Kylie Jenner is not a billionaire, says Forbes03:09 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Grammy-winning artists from 7 countries collaborate for a Pakistani ...05:16 PM | 29 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020