My son didn't kill Qandeel Baloch: Qandeel's father
While talking to a private TV channel, Baloch’s father Azeem clarified that he was mentally unstable when he accused his sons for the murder.
Earlier, Baloch’s father had claimed that his sons were behind Qandeel Baloch’s murder, police registered an FIR against Qandeel’s brothers on father’s application and they are under Police custody.
However, statement of Qandeel Baloch’s father may prove to be a benefit for Qandeel’s brother release.
Model Qandeel Baloch was killed in Multan on 16 July in the name of honour.
- 'Proud' Islamabad café owners apologise over 'gup shup' with manager ...05:59 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- #K2Winter2021 – Nepalese expedition team calls on Pakistan ...05:41 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Pakistan announces to increase electricity tariff by Rs1.95/Unit05:00 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Wedding festivities kick in for Bakhtawar-Mahmood as groom lands in ...04:36 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Maya Ali thanks fans as she hits 5 million Instagram followers03:41 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021