Ashraf Ghani telephones Nawaz, condemns Quetta attack
Condemning the incident, Ashraf Ghani said that terrorism is the common enemy of Pakistan and Afghanistan. He said that terrorism is a common threat for both nations and we will eliminate it with joint efforts, a statement issued from the PM's Office here said.
On Monday, 72 people were killed and 122 injured in a suicide blast at the Quetta Civil Hospital.
- More than 10 prisoners escape from police custody at Lahore court07:12 PM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Emirates introduces special fares for flights from Pakistan to Europe ...06:28 PM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Adnan Siddiqui and Imran Ashraf hint at the release of their upcoming ...05:50 PM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Samsung’s first TV line-up plant goes operational in Pakistan05:39 PM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Aamir Liaquat gearing up to host Bigg Boss themed reality show05:05 PM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Hania Aamir's adorable video while playing with dog goes viral04:48 PM | 6 Dec, 2021
- 'Pawri girl' spotted having a fan moment with legendary singer Hadiqa ...03:00 PM | 6 Dec, 2021