'High-level' task force to be established for NAP implementation
The meeting decided to establish 'high-level' task force, comprising representatives of all concerned departments and agencies, to monitor the execution of National Action Plan (NAP).
The six-hour long meeting, chaired by Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif, took strategic review of the regional and internal security situation, reported Radio Pakistan.
Nawaz, while asking to take time-bound and result-oriented action to eliminate terrorism from the country, directed that every effort must be made to implement NAP.
The participants stressed the necessity to provide sufficient resources to the intelligence agencies, claiming that they play a vital role in safeguarding the country.
In the meeting it was reaffirmed that restoration of complete peace and tranquility will remain priority of the government and state institutions.
- Amazon Prime Day 2020 is happening on October 1309:09 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- HSY, Feroze Khan discuss initiatives to combat harassment on Live ...08:18 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Northern’s Haider Ali trends on Twitter after blasting batting in ...06:42 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Indian national held for crossing into Pakistan illegally, booked ...05:55 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Super well made: Anoushey Ashraf can’t stop praising ...04:35 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- The fault is not in our laws, our mindset needs to change: Mehwish ...02:59 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Rhea Chakraborty 'an active member of a drug syndicate:' NCB02:26 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020