PM Abbasi to represent Pakistan at OIC Extraordinary Summit
The summit will discuss the recent US decision to shift its Embassy from Tel Aviv to occupied Jerusalem.
The OIC leaders will also explore ways to deal with the situation.
The prime minister will convey the sentiments of the people and Government of Pakistan of the unequivocal support to the people of Palestine.
He will stress upon the OIC for a united stance on the issue of Al-Quds Al-Sharif and call upon the US Administration to review its decision.
The Summit will be preceded by the Council of Foreign Ministers Meeting which will be attended by Foreign Minister, Khawaja Muhammad Asif.
- US jury finds ex-cop Derek Chauvin guilty of murder in George Floyd ...03:15 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Ban on TLP will remain intact despite peace deal, says Fawad01:13 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Indian politicians using stray dogs to spread election messages in UP12:49 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- PAKvZIM – Trophy unveiled ahead of first T20 clash (VIDEO)11:42 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- PM Imran wishes India’s Manmohan Singh speedy recovery from COVID-1911:00 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Ertugrul star Engin Altan flaunts his surfing skills in new viral ...03:29 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Umer Sharif’s birthday bash hosted by Nida and Yasir02:55 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021