FM Qureshi reiterates commitment to deliver on Commonwealth's vision
Speaking at the Extraordinary meeting of Commonwealth in London, he said rule of law, eradication of corruption, economic development and social justice are key priorities of the government for the long term and sustainable growth.
Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi has said that Pakistan is focusing its attention to regional peace and stability. He said concrete steps have been taken to check money laundering and terror financing. pic.twitter.com/xFX3uDAD3Q— Government of Pakistan (@GovtofPakistan) July 10, 2019
The foreign minister said that there is an ever-growing number of Pakistani women entering our workforce and government has introduced legislation to protect the rights of women and their economic and social empowerment.
While giving an overview of economic reforms of the government, he said Pakistan believes in people-centric development.
Shah Mahmood Qureshi also highlighted the special focus of Prime Minister Imran Khan on youth and the various programmes that have been started for economic uplift.
- Pakistan's remittances rise to all-time high in April02:10 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Ertugrul actress Burcu Kirtali beats the heat on a water slide11:09 AM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021