Maryam Nawaz chants "DEKHO DEKHO KON AAYA" as PML-N gains lead in NA-122 by-polls
DEKHO DEKHO KON AAYA ?
— Maryam Nawaz Sharif (@MaryamNSharif) October 11, 2015
In the message on micro-blogging website PM Nawaz Sharif's daughter, who is often found criticizing opposition party Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) on social media, also used a 'happiness' emoji.
Afterward she shared more tweets saying
SHER AA NAHI RAHA, SHER AA GAYA HAI ....✌️?— Maryam Nawaz Sharif (@MaryamNSharif) October 11, 2015
Lahore says: Koi aur nahi bus SHER ?✌️ pic.twitter.com/mTqgHpzhJY— Maryam Nawaz Sharif (@MaryamNSharif) October 11, 2015
Meanwhile PML-N's Ayaz Sadiq has taken over 4,000 votes lead against PTI's Abdul Aleem Khan in NA-122 by-polls.
- PM Imran hails CM Khalid’s plan to turn Gilgit-Baltistan into ...06:41 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Stranded crew of seized PIA plane returns to Pakistan today06:09 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- PDM rallies to reach Islamabad by 1pm tomorrow, announces Fazlur ...05:33 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- ECP suspends 154 MPs including Fawad Chaudhry for not filing assets ...05:13 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Samsung sets new standard for flagship mobile processors with Exynos ...04:56 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Pakistani actor Huma Nawab loses Rs0.2 million to online scammers04:10 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Saboor Aly sheds light on the beauty standards of entertainment ...02:50 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Kim Kardashian hits 200 million followers mark on Instagram01:28 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021