Tribal elder, son among four killed in Kalat gun attack
Levies sources said, Muhammad Ali along with son and comrades was on his way from Kharan to Siakamb when unidentified armed ambushed his convoy, killing him, his son and two companions.
Three Levies personnel escorting the convoy sustained injuries in the attack. The assailants managed to flee.
The dead and injured have been shifted to Sorab hospital.
Officials of local administration and Levies arrived on the scene after the incident. Investigation has been launched into the killing.
- Karachi police bust ‘burger gang’ involved in house robberies in ...10:30 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- PCB unveils team Pakistan’s official jersey for T20 World Cup08:45 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan reopens shrines, cinemas for fully vaccinated visitors08:20 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Saba Qamar drops the first look from upcoming project 'Serial Killer'04:47 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat expresses love for Jennifer Lopez04:20 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Alizeh Shah's gorgeous bridal shoot wins hearts03:27 PM | 15 Oct, 2021