Chinese miscreants in Pakistan to be treated as per law
As per reports, an additional secretary of Punjab home department and vice consul general of China reached the understanding during a meeting of a joint working group here the other day.
An increase has been observed in Chinese expatriates in recent years with the start of projects under China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC).
In March this year, the Federal Investigative Agency (FIA) along with Bank Al-Habib Limited (BAHL) team had detained a gang of Chinese fraudsters, who were involved in attaching ATM skimming devices along with PIN Hole Camera Panel with the ATM(s) of BAHL and different other banks based in Karachi.
Chinese gang involved in ATM data stealing ... 04:26 PM | 19 Mar, 2017
KARACHI - The Federal Investigative Agency (FIA) along with Bank Al-Habib Limited (BAHL) team have detained a gang of ...
The FIA had apprehended the ringleader and the key member of this Chinese gang Zhong Xianming and Zhong Xianquan respectively, when, they were attempting to remove the ATM skimming device.
Dawn news quoted a police official as “If anybody from the Chinese nationals working on our projects commits any offence, they would be treated according to the law of the land”.
Meanwhile, Chinese official said that his country would have no objection if Pakistan authorities take action against their nationals on finding involved in any criminal acts.
- UAE ready to host remaining matches of PSL 2021 in Abu Dhabi06:01 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Board exams across Pakistan to be held at any cost: NCOC05:24 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Sakina Abbas becomes Pakistan’s first female Google Developers ...04:22 PM | 18 May, 2021
- US approves release of Pakistani prisoner from Guantanamo Bay03:55 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Zara Noor Abbas's recent statement leaves the internet divided02:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Nora Fatehi's bold dance video in gym goes viral01:41 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Ali Zafar celebrates birthday in style01:15 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021