Imran khan says rumours about his third marriage absolutely baseless
Rumours abt my marriage absolutely baseless. I have not gotten married. When I do I will announce & celebrate publicly.
The denial was issued after private news channels Geo News and Dunya TV claimed that the cricketer-turned-politician was set to marry a woman, named Maryam, of the Manika Family in Pakpattan, Punjab.
The TV channels claimed that Imran Khan’s soon-to-be wife was the younger sister of a daughter-in-law of the Manika family’s Bushra, alias Pinky.
Imran Khan’s sisters have reportedly opposed the tie-up, just like they opposed the Kaptaan’s second doomed marriage to journalist Reham Khan.
- Pakistan to observe Shab-e-Mairaj on Thursday night05:00 PM | 7 Mar, 2021
- PCB names fact-finding panel for PSL6 bio-secure protocols review04:34 PM | 7 Mar, 2021
- Bigg Boss 14 fame Arshi Khan all set for debut in Bollywood01:10 PM | 7 Mar, 2021
- Canadian biker girl Rosie Gabrielle ties the knot with Pakistani ...10:16 AM | 7 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021