Four Pakistani soldiers martyred, 4 terrorists killed in North Waziristan operation
RAWALPINDI – Four terrorists were killed during an intelligence-based operation (IBO) against terrorists in Vezhda Sar area of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’s North Waziristan district on Sunday morning.
As soon as the troops cordoned off the area, terrorists opened fire whereas in response all dug out terrorists were shot down by security forces, the military’s media wing said in a statement.
The IBO was conducted in the area located 8 Kilometers South West of Boya, Miranshah, North Wazirstan, according to the Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR).
In exchange of fire, four soldiers also embraced martyrdom. They have been named as Sepoy Muhammad Ismail Khan, Sepoy Muhammad Shahbaz Yasin, Sepoy Raja Waheed Ahmed and Sepoy Muhammad Rizwan Khan.
Later, the area was cleared by the security forces.
- United Nations officially came into existence on this day in 194502:00 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- TLP's long march turns into a sit-in as negotiations end in 'success'12:50 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani forces kill 16 terrorists in KP, Balochistan IBOs12:18 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Daughter of PM Imran’s wife Bushra Bibi ‘marries’ Pakistani ...11:50 AM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat responds to Tamgha-e-Imtiaz controversy09:55 PM | 23 Oct, 2021
- Ali Azmat clears the air after demeaning remarks regarding Madam Noor ...10:23 AM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Resham celebrates birthday in style with friends and family03:59 PM | 23 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021