NAB court extends Hamza's judicial remand till Nov 28 in Ramzan Sugar Mills case
LAHORE – An Accountability court on Tuesday has extended Opposition Leader in Punjab Assembly and Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) leader Hamza Shahbaz’s judicial remand till November 28 in Ramzan Sugar Mills case.
During the hearing, Judge Amjad Nazeer and PML-N leader Hamza Shahbaz exchanged harsh words after the judge expressed resentment and directed Hamza Shahbaz to stand in the witness box in every hearing and told Hamza that he has not come in the court to hold a press conference.
Meanwhile, the court accepted exemption plea of PML-N President and Opposition Leader in National Assembly Shehbaz Sharif.
On April 9, the court had indicted Hamza and his father Shehbaz Sharif in the same case, however, both the accused had denied the charges against them.
- Coronavirus: Death toll crosses 100 in China12:24 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019