NAB court extends Hamza's judicial remand till Nov 28 in Ramzan Sugar Mills case
LAHORE – An Accountability court on Tuesday has extended Opposition Leader in Punjab Assembly and Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) leader Hamza Shahbaz’s judicial remand till November 28 in Ramzan Sugar Mills case.
During the hearing, Judge Amjad Nazeer and PML-N leader Hamza Shahbaz exchanged harsh words after the judge expressed resentment and directed Hamza Shahbaz to stand in the witness box in every hearing and told Hamza that he has not come in the court to hold a press conference.
Meanwhile, the court accepted exemption plea of PML-N President and Opposition Leader in National Assembly Shehbaz Sharif.
On April 9, the court had indicted Hamza and his father Shehbaz Sharif in the same case, however, both the accused had denied the charges against them.
- Leonardo DiCaprio’s girlfriend Camila Morrone defends their 23-year ...02:01 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Saudi King denounces Florida naval base shooting12:46 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Shahida Abbasi from Balochistan bags gold at Asian games03:17 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019