NAB court extends Hamza's judicial remand till Nov 28 in Ramzan Sugar Mills case
LAHORE – An Accountability court on Tuesday has extended Opposition Leader in Punjab Assembly and Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) leader Hamza Shahbaz’s judicial remand till November 28 in Ramzan Sugar Mills case.
During the hearing, Judge Amjad Nazeer and PML-N leader Hamza Shahbaz exchanged harsh words after the judge expressed resentment and directed Hamza Shahbaz to stand in the witness box in every hearing and told Hamza that he has not come in the court to hold a press conference.
Meanwhile, the court accepted exemption plea of PML-N President and Opposition Leader in National Assembly Shehbaz Sharif.
On April 9, the court had indicted Hamza and his father Shehbaz Sharif in the same case, however, both the accused had denied the charges against them.
- Shoaib Akhtar quits PTV Sports over Nauman Niaz's 'obnoxious' ...10:55 AM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Twin cities' areas sealed to intercept TLP long march10:28 AM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Covid-19: Pakistan reports 516 new infections, 13 deaths in a day09:58 AM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:23 AM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 27 October 202109:10 AM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Shaista Lodhi all set to become the new face of PTV's morning show04:59 PM | 26 Oct, 2021
- Birthday wishes pour in as Faysal Quraishi turns 4804:29 PM | 26 Oct, 2021
- Minal Khan shares glimpses of her Nathia Gali trip with Ahsan Mohsin ...06:00 PM | 26 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021