No negligence will be tolerated in resolution of public complaints on Pakistan Citizen's Portal, says PM Imran
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan says no negligence will be tolerated in the resolution of public complaints on Pakistan Citizen's Portal.
The Prime Minister has directed authorities concerned to ensure that decisions with regard to resolution or to drop a complaint shall be backed by requisite approval from the competent authority.
The directions have been conveyed to four provinces through a letter by the Prime Minister Office which reiterates that any officer in his official capacity or as a focal person is not authorized to resolve or drop a complaint until the same has been approved the authority competent to do so.
The letter noted that the administrative head of the concerned organization shall be held responsible for the quality of complaint resolution processes.
Pakistan Citizen's Portal established by Prime Minister Imran Khan is facilitating the people across the country and it has become the most popular platform for redressing complaints in a short span of eleven months.
Through the portal, all citizens can convey their complaints to high officials and the Prime Minister's Office makes sure that these complaints are resolved, the Radio Pakistan reported.
A grievance redressal report by all ministries regarding complaints received against them is being sent to the Prime Minister on a regular basis. The report entails the volume of complaints redressed and also the feedback provided by the people in detail.
The number of registered citizens on Pakistan Citizen Portal has reached to 1.173 million. So far, 12,33,000 complaints have been received, of which 1057334 resolved, a redressal rate of 86 percent. Of these, 92 percent were redressed at the federal level and 88 percent in Punjab. Likewise, 87 percent were remedied in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and 79 percent in Balochistan while only forty percent were rectified in Sindh.
- IMF predicts recovery in Pakistan's economy during 202112:12 AM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 245,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,105 confirmed ...11:08 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- School of Tomorrow – The world’s premier schools & societies ...10:11 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran intervenes as PIA suffers setbacks over license scandal09:53 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Punjab’s youngest MPA Sania Ashiq tests positive for coronavirus08:53 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Actress Naya Rivera presumed dead after disappearance on boat trip ...01:41 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Meghan Markle, Priyanka Chopra, Michelle Obama to speak at UN's ...11:55 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- I will not no longer do item songs in films: Sadaf Sabzwari11:45 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020