Teen castrated, blinded for 'illicit relation with girl' in Lahore
Aish, a class nine student, was “robbed of his sight for the rest of his life but doctors managed to save his life”, according to the FIR lodged with Raiwind Police.
The incident, which took place in the last week of February this year, came to light on Wednesday after the boy's family staged a strong protest against the girl's family and demanded action against them.
The victim's father, Javed, who is a resident of Rangeelpur village of Sundar, said prime suspect Hanif and his accomplices Amir, Ashfaq Azam and Waqar had suspicion that his son had relations with his (Hanif’s) daughter.
The boy was kidnapped by the girl's father and his accomplices on suspicion of having an illicit relationship with his daughter in the last week of February, the FIR states.
The accused after kidnapping the teenage from his school took him to a deserted place near River Ravi and chopped off his penis, and pricked his eyes in revenge and fled.
The boy was spotted by some passersby, who took him to a hospital in where doctors saved his life.
His father has alleged that a lawmaker from the ruling Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) is backing the accused.
Lahore’s DIG (Operations) Haider Ashraf has confirmed to the media that all the five accused have been arrested. “We will submit the challan of the case after completing investigation,” he added.
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 02 December 202108:39 AM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan proclaims new law to protect rights of journalists10:57 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Lt Gen Sarfraz Ali formally installed as Colonel Commandant of Azad ...09:07 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- British lawmakers laud Pakistan’s role in Afghanistan peace process08:29 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan issues visas to Indian pilgrims to visit Hindu shrine in ...07:53 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Aijaz Aslam's father passes away07:04 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Sarah Khan and Falak Shabir's new romantic video goes viral05:23 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Syra Yousuf spills the beans about co-parenting and divorce06:29 PM | 1 Dec, 2021